DPReview posted a full in-depth review for the Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera, which earns the Gold Award with a very high score of 84%, proving that Fujifilm X-T1 is really a great mirrorless camera.
Fujifilm X-T1 (Body Only) is currently available at Amazon for $1,299.00. You can also buy it at Adorama, B&H or eBay.
DPReview covered almost everything in their review: body & design, control & menus, handling, performance & features explained, video & still image quality & lots of sample images for the digital camera.
Overall conclusion from DPReview:
The X-T1 is Fujifilm’s most ambitious camera to date, and we’d have to say, probably its best. Its relatively compact, well-built body is peppered with dials and switches which give direct access to all the key photographic settings, encouraging you to take control of the picture-taking process. The huge high-resolution electronic viewfinder is a joy to use too, offering an excellent preview of how your images will turn out. Autofocus is impressively quick, and the X-T1 is one of the first mirrorless cameras that can properly track focus on subjects moving towards or away from the camera.
Top features of Fujifilm X-T1:
- APS-C 16M X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II
- 2.36 Million Pixel OLED, High Magnification .77x – 31 Degree angle of view – Display lag 0.005 sec
- Weather Resistant (When used with a weather resistant Fujinon lens) – Water and Dust resistant, Freeze resistant to -10 Degree / 14 Degree
- Tilt 3.0-Inch1040K pixel LCD Screen
- Continuous Shooting – 8fps with Tracking AF