Great news for all Sony folks: It is now confirmed that the upcoming Sony A9 high end E-mount mirrorless camera will feature dual card slots.
The Professional Photographer Jeff Remas had a conversation with a Sony manager and the Sony manager told him that a new Sony E-mount camera with dual card slots is on their roadmap. The previous rumors said the upcoming Sony a9 (name is not confirmed yet) flagship full frame mirrorless camera will have dual XQD card slot and it will be capable of Unlimited RAW shooting. Now it is confirmed by the Sony manager the Sony A9 high end E-mount mirrorless camera will have dual card slots. The new Sony A9 will be placed above the A7-series, so it will be the new flagship FE camera. The main competitors of Sony A9 are Nikon D5 and Canon EOS 1D-X Mark II. Hope Sony can announce this Sony Alpha a9 mirrorless camera in early 2017!
Sony Alpha a9 Rumored Specs:
- 72MP sensor
- Unlimited RAW
- Dual XQD card slots
- Better IBIS and HDR
- “DSLR” alike
- Bigger than Sony A7RII, smaller than Canon 5D Mark III
- Price around $5,000
- Announcement in early 2017
Hot Sony Mirrorless Cameras:
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumored to be Announced in Early 2017
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera to be Released in the Next Few Months
- Sony A9 Rumored Specs: Dual XQD Card Slot, Unlimited RAW Shooting
- Sony a7RII is the Best High-end Interchangeable Lens Camera!
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Coming with Dual SD Card Slot