Now it is confirmed that the first Nikon D5 shipments will include a free Sony 32GB G Series XQD Format Version 2 Memory Card ($109.95) and a XQD Card Reader ($37.95). So if you pre-order the Nikon D5 camera now, you can get a free Sony 32GB Memory Card & Reader to complement your nikon cameras.
See also: Best lenses for Nikon D5.
Nikon D5 (CF Version) Key Features:
- 20.8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 102400, Extend to ISO 3280000
- 12 fps Shooting for 200 Shots with AE/AF
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- 14-Bit Raw Files and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- 1000 Base-T Gigabit Wired LAN Support
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Follow Nikon D5 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Confirmed: Nikon D5 to be Released on March 26th, 2016
- SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-II Memory Card now available for pre-order
- Today Only: Sony 128GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card for $39
- Confirmed Nikon D5 Specs: 153 AF Points, 102,400 Native High ISO
- Nikon D5 Confirmed to Have a 20MP Full Frame Sensor, and More Leaked Images