The 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is expected to be a joyride for all tech geeks out there and many companies are prepping up to showcase their new consumer electronic products. The CES 2017 will start on January 5 and end on January 8, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. And it seems that Canon will announce some new consumer products for the show.
It is highly likely that the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 will be announced at CES 2017 and it is expected to be more smaller and lighter than the Rebel SL1. If it is true, the Rebel SL2 will be the smallest DSLR camera then.
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored Specifications:
- 19 point AF
- 4.5 fps
- 1080/30p video
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system
- 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering
- Fixed 3″ LCD touchscreen
- Wi-Fi + NFC
Currently, we don’t know if Canon will update the T6 series. Stay tuned!
Read more: Canon Black Friday Deals 2016.
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and New Canon DSLR Coming in 2017
- New Canon Products Coming at CES 2016: EOS 80D, Rebel SL2?
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 (1300D) DSLR Camera Announced
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II to be Released in Spring 2017 at the Earliest