The official sample images of Canon PowerShot SX60 HS compact camera have been leaked online.
The PowerShot SX60 HS has a 65x Optical Zoom (21–1365mm) Wide Angle Lens with Optical Image Stabilizer and features 16 Megapixel CMOS sensor combined with a DIGIC 6 Image Processor. The PowerShot SX60 HS is priced at $549.00, and it will be released on October 20, 2014, you can pre-order it at Amazon.
Canon Japan has posted two sample images taken with the new PowerShot SX60 HS, have a look!
Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Sample Images
Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Key Features
- 65x Optical Zoom (21–1365mm) Wide Angle Lens with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical performance and versatility for both close-ups and wide shots.
- 16.1 Megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS Sensor combined with the DiG!C 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps to provide excellent low-light performance.
- Capture stunning 1080p/60p Full HD video in MP4 format with a dedicated movie button, fast and silent zoom, and focus while shooting thanks to USM and VCM. The PowerShot SX60 HS is also the first PowerShot model with external microphone input capability.
- For easy Wi-Fi® connectivity, built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android™ device.
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from eight different modes to optimize image stabilization for virtually shake-free images in a wide variety of conditions.
- Zoom Framing Assist makes it easy to track and capture subjects while using the extreme telephoto. With this advanced feature, your camera will automatically zoom in or out while following the movement of your subject and help ensure it remains in focus.
- High Speed AF greatly improves focus speed so you can capture every shot with ease. Paired with continuous shooting speeds of up to 6.4 fps and the removal of buffer time, you can get your best shot in full resolution.
- Bright 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD with 922,000 dots for shooting at a variety of angles, plus an Electronic Viewfinder with 922,000 dots.