Canon already announced the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera, so what’s next? The CP+ show 2016 runs from February 25 until February 28, 2016. Will Canon announce a new enter-level DSLR camera at CP+ 2016.
The latest rumors said the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 will be announced at CP+ show, and the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 will be more smaller and lighter than the Rebel SL1. So, if it is true, the Rebel SL2 will be the smallest DSLR camera then. And Canon EOS Rebel SL2 is expected to feature the same 24MP sensor as the new released T6i and T6s.
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored Specifications:
- 19 point AF
- 4.5 fps
- 1080/30p video
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system
- 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering
- Fixed 3″ LCD touchscreen
- Wi-Fi + NFC
via: Canon Watch
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS Rebel SL2 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016
- New Canon Products Coming at CES 2016: EOS 80D, Rebel SL2?
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced in Fall, 2015
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 to be Announced in August, Rumored Specs
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?