Several days ago the Canon EOS M5 APS-C mirrorless camera was registered at Russian Certification Authority “Novocert“. Today according to the report from CanonRumors, the upcoming Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera will be announced before Photokina 2016, probably on September 15, 2016.
This new Canon EOS M5 will go slightly up market from the EOS M3. And a new Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS lens will be announced together with Canon EOS M5 camera body.
Canon EOS M5 Rumored Specs:
- Built-in electronic viewfinder
- A new AF system
- A more classical camera design, more in line with Fuji or Olympus
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM coming alongside the new body
- Announcement Date: September 15, 2016
Read more: Canon Rumors
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?
- Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera Registered at Russian Certification
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2016
- Three Canon Mirrorless Cameras Coming in 2016, One Will Have 4K Feature!
- Canon EOS M4 Mirrorless Camera Coming to USA in 2016