The Canon EOS M3 was first announced in February for European and Asian markets. The M3 features a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 6 Image Processor to with an ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, expandable up to 25600. An intuitive 3.0″ 1,040k-dot touchscreen LCD allows you to focus and shoot an image with a single tap on the screen. The touchscreen has a ClearView II coating and tilts up 180° and down 45°, making it easy to compose and shoot selfies as well as low-angle shots.
Three EF-M lenses will be also released to US market in October. They include the EF-M 11-22mm F4-5.6 IS STM ($399), EF-M 22mm F2 STM ($249), and EF-M 55-200mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM ($349).
Retail price for the Canon EOS M3 is set at $679.99 body only, $799.99 for a kit with the 18-55mm IS STM and $1049 as a two lens kit with the 18-55mm and 55-200mm. Now you can pre-order & buy Canon EOS M3 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Canon EOS M3 Key Features:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Touchscreen Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video at 24/25/30 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Hybrid CMOS AF System with 49 AF Points
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
- Hot Shoe and Built-In Flash
- 3.5mm Stereo Mic Input
- Full Manual Control
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Panasonic Lumix GF7 Mirrorless Camera Officially Announced
- Confirmed: Canon is Working on Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
- Canon PowerShot G3 X Specs Leaked, to be Officially Announced Soon
- Canon EOS M4 Mirrorless Camera Coming to USA in 2016
- Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera, 50-150mm f/2.8 ED OIS S Lens Announced