We have heard several times in the past that Canon is planning to release an 8K camcorder, now it seems that is true. The latest rumors said that Canon will announce the new EOS C500 Mark II camcorder at the NAB Show 2016 in April. And the new Canon EOS C500 Mark II is expected to be able to record videos at 8K resolution.
As we all known, Canon is a bit late for 4K market, so they don’t want late again in the 6K or 8K market. 4K resolution has been around for a while, and manufacturers has started to develop cameras and camcorders including 6K or even 8K video recording capabilities. So things will be better for video enthusiasts.
2016 NAB Show event is scheduled to run from April 16 until April 18, 2016. The exhibition will be located at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What do you think about this?
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS C500 Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS C500 Mark II Rumored to Feature 6K+ Video
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Released in April 2016
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced before NAB 2016 in April
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Announced in January, 2016