According to a report coming out of Canon Rumors, the Canon EOS 80D DSLR camera will be announced in February at CP+ 2016. And the new EOS 80D is expected to have more AF points and improved AF performance.
Canon EOS 80D Rumored Specs:
- 28MP APS-C CMOS Sensor & Digic 6+ or 7 Image Processor
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- 49-Point AF System
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 8 fps
They are just rumors, NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so take them with a grain of salt.
Stay tuned for more info.
Follow Canon EOS 80D on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Announced in January, 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to be Announced in the First Week of February?
- Canon EOS 80D Rumored Specs, Coming in the Second Quarter of 2016