Canon will soon announce several new cameras and lenses. The announcement date should be around CP+ Show in late February, 2016 in Japan.
The new Canon products coming soon:
- Canon EOS 80D (specs still unknown)
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Canoin PowerShot SX720 HS
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM (not STM)
- Canon power zoom adapter (no additional information available)
Here are the leaked specifications for the G7X II and SX720 HS:
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Specs:
- 1 inch 20MP CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 7 processor
- 24-100mm f/1.8-2.8
- Image Stabilizer (IS) equipped.
- 9 aperture blades
- Control ring mounted
- Continuous shooting up to 8 frames/sec (even JPEG even RAW)
- 3.0 inches 1.04 million dot tilting LCD monitor
- Touch panel
- Display tilts 180 degrees upward, 45 degrees below
- Full HD video
- Time-lapse movie
- Wi-FI built-in
- Picture Styles
- In camera RAW development
Canon PowerShot SX720 HS Specs:
- 20.3 MP CMOS sensor
- 40 times optical zoom
- Image Stabilizer (IS)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Full HD video
- 3.0 inches 922,000-dot LCD monitor
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 80D on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- Canon PowerShot G3 X Specs Leaked, to be Officially Announced Soon
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II, PowerShot SX60 HS & G17 To Be Announced in May
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to be Announced in the First Week of February?
- 5 New Canon PowerShot Cameras Announced at CES 2015