The upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark II ((If that’s what it’s called) is rumored to be announced on September 5, 2014, about 10 days before Photokina 2014. According to CR, below is a new specs list of Canon EOS 7D Mark II.
- Full metal body (EOS-1 build quality)
- EOS-1 style top plate
- New sensor technology (multi layer)
- No Wifi built-in
- Not touch screen, super durable LCD cover
- 12fps shooting (or faster)
- Dual Pixel AF
- New AF system
Another major US retailer confirmed that the EOS 7D is discontinued. So 7D Mark II would be a great DSLR for people who are waiting for. If you have any more information about the camera, you can tell us in the comments.
Read More: Canon Rumors
- Canon EOS 7D To Be Discontinued This June, 7D Mark II Coming Soon
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II will announce in Q2, 2014
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II, PowerShot SX60 HS & G17 To Be Announced in May
- Nikon D810 vs D800 / D800E vs Canon EOS 5D Mark III Specs Comparison