According to recent rumors, Canon EOS 7D Mark II will have a 24MP sensor, not the previous rumored 20.2MP. If it is true, that will be really an amazing news for all the Canon fans and photography lovers. But, we have to admit that there is No solid evidence to prove that is true. So, we have to wait. If you know something about the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark II, please let us know.
Below is the previous rumored specs of 7D Mark II:
- 20.2MP APS-C Sensor
- Kit lenses: 18-135 IS STM and 15-85 IS (no STM)
- CF, UDMA mode 7 + SD, UHS-I
- GPS is in the camera
- ISO 100-12800, ISO Boost mode 25600 and 51200
- 1080p/720p both get 60fps
- Servo AF for video shooting.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- 65 AF points “All Cross-type”. Dual cross on the center point.
- f/8 on center point at least, could be on more points.
- No WiFi
- Fixed LCD, with no touch function.
- Anti-flicker mode, eliminates flickers under flickering lights (e.g. fluorescent lamps).
- Spot metering size 1.8%
- Built-in flash
- Lens electronic MF
- Mic and headphones connectors
- Can sync time between 7D II cameras.
- About 100% coverage OVF
- New Battery – LP-E6N
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II will announce in Q2, 2014
- Canon EOS 7D To Be Discontinued This June, 7D Mark II Coming Soon
- Canon 7D Mark II, 750D/T6i, 150D/SL2, EOS M3 Delayed Until Q3, 2014?
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II, PowerShot SX60 HS & G17 To Be Announced in May