In addition to the Canon EOS M6 mirrorless camera, Canon will also announce the new EOS 77D and EOS Rebel T7i DSLR cameras together with a new EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens for CP+ 2017 in late February.
Canon EOS 77D (Replacement for T6s)
- Body · 18-55mm kit · 18-135mm IS USM kit
- SKU: 1892C001
- Product name in Japan is not confirmed
Canon EOS Rebel T7i (Replacement for T6i)
- Body · 18-55mm kit · 18-135mm IS STM kit
- SKU: 1894C001
- Product name in Japan is unconfirmed (Kiss X9i?)
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- SKU: 1620C001
- Formal product name is unconfirmed (only focal length and F value and STM confirmed)
Canon BR-E1 (probably a remote controller)
- SKU: 2140C001
- Remote controller?
And, Canon is allegedly developing a new EF 50mm f/1.4 Macro USM lens which is expected to be announce as early as late 2017 (Q4 of 2017).
- Canon to Update Rebel DSLR at CES 2017 in January, Rebel SL2 Coming?
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Successor & New Rebels Coming in 2017
- New Canon Entry-Level Mirrorless Camera Coming in February 2017
- Canon EOS 77D & Rebel T7i Coming Soon!
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs (25MP, 4K), Coming at CP+ 2017