The specifications of Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i DSLR camera have been leaked online. Take a look!
According to recent Canon Rumors, the upcoming Canon EOS 700D (Rebel T5i) replacement will be replaced by two different DSLRs, called Canon EOS 750D and Canon EOS 760D.
Canon’s new Rebel DSLRs are expected to be announced in a few weeks, most likely at CP+ 2015 in mid-February.
Canon Rebel 750D/760D Rumored Specifications
- Full HD movies, MP4 format, HDR movie, automatic shooting modes (EOS 750D )
- 24.2MP sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 6 image processor
- ISO 100-12,800 range
- Flicker Detection technology
- Five frames per second continuous shooting mode
- 19 cross-type AF point system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Rear Quick Control Dial (EOS 760D )
- Creative movie modes (EOS 760D )
- Wi-Fi and NFC
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i on Facebook: