The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera is expected to be announced in Q2 of 2017, probably after NAB 2017 in April. And the Canon EOS 6D Mark II is rumored to have feature a 25MP sensor, Dual Pixel AF, dual SD card slots, a fully functional touch and tilting LCD screen, Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC and more, but it will NOT shoot 4K video.
Today according to the report from CanonWatch, the upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera body will be priced at $1,999. We know the current Canon EOS 6D is a hot entry level full-frame DSLR from Canon and it was publicly announced in September 2012 with a suggested retail price of $2,099 USD (body only). If the rumors turn out to be true (Canon EOS 6D Mark II Price: $1,999), the Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be extremely appealing and it is no doubt that Canon 6D Mark II will be another hot full-frame DSLR camera.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs:
- 25MP sensor
- Dual Pixel AF
- Dual SD card slots
- NO 4K
- Fully functional touch screen
- Tilting LCD
- New AF system
- Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC
- Less weight and smaller size
- Launch Price: $1,999
- Official announcement in Q2 2017, probably in April
Join the Canon EOS 6D Mark II facebook group to get all news about this camera in time!
Currently, the Canon EOS 6D body retails for only $1,499 at Amazon and this is a very good price for a full-frame DSLR with built-in wi-fi and GPS. And the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera is selling like hot cakes at Amazon.
Read more: Canon Black Friday Deals 2016
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II to be Announced after NAB 2017 in April
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs: 25MP, DPAF, Dual Card Slots but No 4K
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II to be Released in Spring 2017 at the Earliest
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and New Canon DSLR Coming in 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs (25MP, 4K), Coming at CP+ 2017