Specifications: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II full frame DSLR camera is rumored to feature a 25MP sensor, Dual Pixel AF, dual SD card slots, a fully functional touch and tilting LCD screen, Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC and more, but it will NOT shoot 4K video. The previous rumors said two AF systems are currently being tested for the EOS 6D Mark II and which was chosen is unknown at this time – it will have more AF points than the current 6D and it will be “Slightly” more professional & expensive than Canon 6D.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs:
- 25MP sensor
- Dual Pixel AF
- Dual SD card slots
- NO 4K
- Fully functional touch screen
- Tilting LCD
- New AF system
- Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC
- Less weight and smaller size
- Official announcement in Q2 2017, probably in April
Join the Canon EOS 6D Mark II facebook group to get all news about this camera in time!
Currently, the Canon EOS 6D body retails for only $1,499 at Amazon and this is a very good price for a full-frame DSLR with built-in wi-fi and GPS. And the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera is selling like hot cakes at Amazon.
Read more: Canon Black Friday Deals 2016
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs (25MP, 4K), Coming at CP+ 2017
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Have CFast & SD Card Slots
- Confirmed: Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Coming with Dual Card Slots
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video