The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera is expected to be announced in the first half of 2017, probably at CP+ 2017 in February. And the Canon EF 200-600mm f/4.5-5.6 IS lens is rumored to be announced along with the Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera.
Today according to the report from CanonRumors, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II full frame DSLR camera will be released in Spring 2017 at the earliest. And the 6D Mark II is expected to feature a 25MP sensor, dual SD card slots and 4K video.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs:
- 4K Video
- Dual SD card slots
- Articulating screen
- Dual Pixel AF
- Less weight and smaller size
- Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC
- Official announcement around February, 2017
The previous rumor said Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be the first Android-based camera from Canon. The price of Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera body will be around $1,500. And it will be “Slightly” more professional & expensive than the Canon 6D.
Join the Canon EOS 6D Mark II facebook group to get all news about this camera in time!
By the way, the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera is selling like hot cakes at Amazon.
Read more: Canon Black Friday Deals 2016
Follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on Facebook:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs (25MP, 4K), Coming at CP+ 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and New Canon DSLR Coming in 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored to be Announced in February 2017
- Canon EF 200-600mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM Lens Coming with EOS 6D Mark II at CP+ 2017
- Canon EOS 5DS (R) Mark II Rumored to be Announced in Late 2017