The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II full frame DSLR camera is expected to be announced in February 2017 and this new camera will be released as early as March/April. And the new 6D Mark II will have its own sensor, the previous rumor said Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be the first Android-based camera from Canon. The price of Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera body will be around $1,500. And the Canon 6D Mark II will move upmarket “slightly” and it will be “Slightly” more professional & expensive than the Canon 6D.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24mp Full Frame CMOS
- 1.5 stops better than Canon 6D at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- More AF points than the current Canon EOS 6D
- First Android-based camera from Canon.
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Touchscreen, LCD size same as current Canon 6D
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in NFC
- Wireless battery
- Price around $1,500
- Official announcement around February, 2017
In addition, Canon will introduce a completely new EOS DSLR lineup in 2017 and this new Canon DSLR has never been displayed in the past one/two years. So, currently we still know nothing about this new Canon DSLR: Full Frame DSLR or APS-C DSLR?
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!