There are a lot of talk about Canon’s new Canon EOS 5Ds and 5Ds R: some good, some not so good. Here is another in-depth and hands on Canon 5Ds R field test review made from the guys at The Camera Store.
By cancelling the effect of the filter, the Canon 5Ds R 50.6 MP sensor is enabled to deliver an even higher resolution with more intricate details. The potential downside to this is that the cancellation function brings with it the greater possibility of moiré and other color artifacts. This is a camera for those interested in the utmost resolution from the sensor and the ability to control color artifacts either in-camera or with post-processing software.
You can also see:
Canon 5DSR Hands-On Field Test (With Canon XC10 Impressions)
via: The Camera Store
Follow Canon EOS 5Ds & 5Ds R on Facebook:
- Sony a7RII has Faster AF than a6000, First Field Test by Brian Smith
- Canon EOS 5Ds & 5Ds R Hands-on Review Video by DigitalRev TV
- Canon EOS 5Ds & 5Ds R Sensor Review and Test Results
- Canon EOS Rebel T6s (760D) & T6i (750D) Sensor Reviews and Test Results
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i & T6s Hands-On Review Video