The newly announced Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be released on September 8, 2016. And lots of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/EF 24-70mm f/4L IS kits and 5D Mark IV w/24-105mm f/4L II kits will be available on that day. So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this great camera as soon as possible.
Pre-order links in UK:
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Key Features:
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
Read more about Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Release Date in Japan: September 8, 2016
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Price Between $3200-$3500, Ship in Mid September
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced on August 25, 2016
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced in March 2016?
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to be Announced in February/March, Shipping in April