It is highly likely that the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced in late August and showcased at Photokina 2016 in September. The estimated retail price of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera body will be $3,500.
The most interesting thing is what Canon does finally unveil when the 5D Mark IV is announced. The previous rumor said the this new 5D Mark IV is designed for videographers and filmmakers and it will have the best video features in the entire Canon lineup (not including the cinema line). According to the report coming out of CanonRumors, it is already confirmed that Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will have internal 4K feature and 120fps at 1080p. And this great 5D Mark IV camera is being tested by Canon selected photographers. The final specs version has NOT arrived yet and Canon will listen to the detailed adjustment suggest from the selected photographers.
I believe several improvements will be made to the 5D Mark IV when it comes to its specifications. Here are the previous rumored specs of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
- Internal 4K
- 120fps at 1080p
- 24.2MP Full Frame Sensor
- 61 AF Points (41 crosstype)
- DIGIC 7+ (Single)
- ISO 100-51,200 (expandable options)
- 3.2″ touchscreen LCD
- CFast/SD card slots
- Wifi built-in
- GPS built-in
- BG-E20 battery grip
- LP-E20 battery
- Slight weight reduction
- Price around $3,500 USD at launch
- To be announced in late August/early September
- To be released in October, 2016
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
Note: You can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Confirmed: Canon EOS 5D Mark III Successor Will be Called “EOS 5D Mark IV”
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Coming with New Battery Grip “BG-E20″
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specifications
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Coming at Photokina 2016, Price around $3500
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Have a 24MP Sensor and No 4K Video?