Firmware Version 1.0.3 incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the color of images varies depending on the metering mode selected during flash shooting.
- Improves the reliability of communication when using the EF1.4X III or EF2X III extender.
- Corrects the level display when the camera is held in the vertical orientation with the hand grip pointing downward.
- Improves the reliability of communication via USB cable when using the Lens Data Registration function with EOS Utility 3.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
Thanks CanonRumors for spotting this!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Firmware Update Version 1.0.2 Released
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Firmware Version 1.0.2 Released
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 Released
- Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update Version 2.0.8 Released