We already reported that the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced in late August/early September for Photokina 2016, probably around sometime before 2016 Photokina show and showcased at Photokina 2016 in September. The price of EOS 5D Mark IV camera body will be around $3,500. And it is highly likely that Canon will release the 5D Mark IV in late October.
According to a report coming out of CanonRumors, the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will come with a new battery grip called “BG-E20″, not the LP-E6 series battery. And it is almost conformed that the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will have built-in GPS & Wifi, a new sensor, more megapixels, increased dynamic range and a higher maximum ISO sensitivity.
Here are the rumored features of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
- DIGIC 6+
- 61 point AF
- 4K Video
- Built-in GPS & Wifi
- CFast & SD
- Lighter weight
- Red autofocus point in AI servo mode
- New BG-E20 Battery Grip
- Price around $3,500 USD
- To be announced in late August/early September
- To be released in October, 2016
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Coming at Photokina 2016, Price around $3500
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?
- Confirmed: Canon EOS 5D Mark III Successor Will be Called “EOS 5D Mark IV”
- Canon EOS 7D To Be Discontinued This June, 7D Mark II Coming Soon
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored to Have the “Best” Video Features