The rumor mill is back with more information about the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV – the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced in March 2016, just before the NAB show in Las Vegas in April.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV rumored specs:
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will have a 28mp full frame sensor, 12 fps, Dual Pixel autofocus system AF III, crop mode (or clipping) to 1.3x, to simulate the sensor size of the EOS 1D old series, or 1.6x , to simulate the size of Canon’s APS-C sensor, anti-technology flickr; sensitivity from 100 to 204.800iso, 409,600 in extended mode.
And the new Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III will be announced in 2016 together with one of Canon’s new “pro” body (Canon 1D X Mark II or Canon 5D Mark IV).
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III Rumored Specs:
- Slightly longer and a bit heavier than the current Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II lens
- 82mm filter thread diameter
- Improved weather sealing, durability and optics features
- Unique lens hood
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Announced in January, 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced before NAB 2016 in April
- 5D Mark IV Rumors: Price for $3,799, to be Announced on March 17, 2015
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?