The previous rumors said that the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced in late August and showcased at Photokina 2016 in September. And several improvements will be made to the 5D Mark IV when it comes to its specifications.
Today according to the report from CanonRumors, the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced on August 25, 2016. And the 5D Mark IV will come with a new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II kit lens along with another current lens kit (which lens?). Currently, it is still unknown whether the new EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III lens will be announced on the same day, or maybe Canon will launch this lens at Photokina 2016 in September.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs:
- DIGIC 7
- ISO 100-51200 (204,800)
- 4K video
- Headphone jack
- Price: $3600
- CFast 2.0 & SD card slots
- Built-in WiFi & GPS
- 61 autofocus points (41 cross type)
- Reduced weight
- New EF 24-105 f/4L IS II kit lens
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Facebook group or the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Announced in January, 2016
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced in March 2016?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored to be Announced around NAB 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?