Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will have a 28mp full frame sensor, 12 fps, Dual Pixel autofocus system AF III, crop mode (or clipping) to 1.3x, to simulate the sensor size of the EOS 1D old series, or 1.6x , to simulate the size of Canon’s APS-C sensor, anti-technology flickr; sensitivity from 100 to 204.800iso, 409,600 in extended mode.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV c: 18MP full frame sensor, very useful for optimizing the performance at high ISO and burst. Dual Pixel III AF autofocus system with 61 points of focus, ISO sensitivity from 100 to 204,800, 4k video.
They are just rumors, NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so take them with a grain of salt.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced before EOS 5D Mark IV, but the specific launch date is still unknown.
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video
- Canon 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II Rumored to Have New 65 Points AF
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs: 20MP, 16fps, 4K Video, GPS & WiFi
- Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored to Use C300 Mark II Technology, Coming Summer
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs: 24MP Sensor, Faster than 12fps