Canon has begun testing the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV bodies for selected photographers. But the specs of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV have not been leaked yet.
Here are some more info of Canon 5D Mark IV from CR:
- 5D Mark IV will be released after announcement of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
- Shipping date is around Q1 of 2016.
- 4K video recording will coming to 5D Mark IV.
- Canon will also announce a new speedlite flash along with 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II.
- Image sensor hasn’t confirmed yet, it will be between 18MP to 28MP.
- New DIGIC 7 processor
- There maybe a Canon EOS-5D C coming at NAB 2016.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
- Canon 6D Mark II Will be Unveiled after 5D Mark IV’s Launch in late Q1 2016
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video
- First Canon Full Frame Astrophotography DSLR to be Released in 2016
- Canon EOS C500 Mark II Rumored to Feature 6K+ Video
- New Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs