It is confirmed that the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced on August 25, 2016. And a new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II kit lens will come along with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV as a kit lens. The previous rumors said the Canon 5D Mark IV will have a 28MP Full Frame Sensor, DIGIC 7 image processor, 4K video, 9fps, ISO 100-51200 (extended to 204800) and more great improvements.
But according to a new report coming out of CanonRumors, the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will feature a 30MP full frame sensor, and this info is come from a “retail source”. We know that the most popular megapixel counts should be 24MP or 28MP, and this is the first time we have heard of such a resolution. So, this is just a rumor, NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so take it with a grain of salt.
The Previous Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs:
- DIGIC 7
- ISO 100-51200 (204,800)
- 4K video
- Headphone jack
- Price: $3600
- CFast 2.0 & SD card slots
- Built-in WiFi & GPS
- 61 autofocus points (41 cross type)
- Reduced weight
- New EF 24-105 f/4L IS II kit lens
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Facebook group or the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs (New List)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Have a 24MP Sensor and No 4K Video?
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Sensor Review at DxOMark: Best Canon Sensor Ever!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Coming with New Battery Grip “BG-E20″
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Will Feature a New 22MP Full Frame Sensor