The upcoming three new Canon products (Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens, EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III Lens) are already listed at Hongkong photography website DigitalRev. This further confirms that Canon will soon announce these new products. You can see the screen shots of the product pages below, although the product pages are empty and doesn’t contain any information related to the products. But it is confirmed that the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced on August 25, 2016 and a new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II kit lens will come along with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV as a kit lens. Currently, it is still unknown whether the new EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III lens will be announced on the same day.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs:
- DIGIC 7
- ISO 100-51200 (204,800)
- 4K video
- Headphone jack
- Price: $3600
- CFast 2.0 & SD card slots
- Built-in WiFi & GPS
- 61 autofocus points (41 cross type)
- Reduced weight
- New EF 24-105 f/4L IS II kit lens
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Facebook group or the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS Replacement Coming with EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III Coming with 1D X Mark II or 5D Mark IV in 2016
- Confirmed: Canon EOS 5D Mark III Successor Will be Called “EOS 5D Mark IV”
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Have CFast & SD Card Slots
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Have a 30MP Sensor?