The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera will feature a newly developed 22MP full frame sensor, according to a very reliable source from CR. The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera is confirmed to be released in April 2016. It is rumored to be announced in February/March 2016, probably at CP+ Show in Japan. And The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is scheduled to be priced at $5999, it may change slightly when it at the time of the announcement, but it will be cheaper than the Nikon D5 ($6,496).
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Features:
- New 22mp full frame Canon sensor
- 80+ AF Points
- New processor technology
- 14+ stops of dynamic range
- Nearly 15fps
- 4K video (max frame rate unknown)
- Dual CFast
- Slightly larger LCD
- To be Announced in February/March, shipping in April.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to Feature 25MP Canon Sensor
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Released in April 2016
- Confirmed: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to Have a New DIGIC 7 Processor
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Have a 24MP Sensor and No 4K Video?
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?