Here is a new rumored specs list of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera from CR. It is confirmed that the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be the first Canon DSLR to have a new DIGIC 7 processor, and most likely two of them.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs
- 24mp full frame Canon sensor
- 80+ AF Points
- New processor technology
- 14+ stops of dynamic range
- Nearly 15fps
- 4K video (max frame rate unknown)
- Dual CFast
- Slightly larger LCD
In addition, the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera is rumored to be released in April 2016. If the rumors are true, it is highly likely that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced at CP+ 2016.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Reminder: Canon announced their 2015 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals and sales: you can save up to $400 on Canon lenses and save up to $700 on Canon camera and lens kits. See all Canon Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2015.
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Released in April 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs: 20MP, 16fps, 4K Video, GPS & WiFi
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs: 24MP Sensor, Faster than 12fps
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to Shoot 4K Video
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016