The upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera is rumored to be released in April 2016. If the rumors are true, it is highly likely that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced at CP+ 2016.
The Latest Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs:
- 20mp CMOS
- 61pt AF (all crosstype & f/8)
- 16fps with AF/20fps in liveview
- 4K 60P
- FullHD to 240fps
- CFast + CF
- Touchscreen LCD (can be turned off)
- More customization options for the menus and buttons
- GPS & WiFi
According to the previous rumors, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be a mostly still oriented camera, not a video orientated camera. So the 4K video feature will act as a addon and not a essential feature. Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced before Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, around early 2016. Canon 5D Mark IV is rumored to be announced before NAB show 2016.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced before NAB 2016 in April
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to Shoot 4K Video
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs: 20MP, 16fps, 4K Video, GPS & WiFi
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with 4K Video, to be Released in Q1 of 2016
- Canon EOS C100 Successor to be Released in April 2015