The rumor mill is back with more information about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera. There are high hopes that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera will be announced in January 2016 since a couple of people said that Canon will have a “significant’ DSLR announcement in January of 2016.
In addition, the previous rumor said Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera would be released in April 2016. So, the announcement in January makes sense.
And it is confirmed that the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be the first Canon DSLR to have a new DIGIC 7 processor, and most likely two of them.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs
- 24mp full frame Canon sensor
- 80+ AF Points
- New processor technology
- 14+ stops of dynamic range
- Nearly 15fps
- 4K video (max frame rate unknown)
- Dual CFast
- Slightly larger LCD
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Released in April 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to Shoot 4K Video
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?