Firmware Version 1.0.2 incorporates the following functional improvements and fixes.
1. Incorporates countermeasures for a phenomenon in which the bottom part of still images recorded to SanDisk CFast cards become corrupted.
2. Enhances communication reliability between the camera and CFast cards.
If you are using the affected CFast cards, after having updated the camera firmware to Firmware Version 1.0.2, please make sure to use the camera to format the CFast card.
The Version 1.0.2 firmware being released at this time is for cameras with Firmware Version 1.0.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.2, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
When updating the firmware of your camera, please first go over the instructions thoroughly before you download the firmware.
The firmware update takes approximately six minutes.
- Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update Version 2.0.8 Released
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Image Corruption with Sandisk CFast Cards
- Fujifilm X-A2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released (Windows 10 Support)
- Canon 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.04 Available for Download