The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera will feature one CFast slot and one CompactFlash slot, according to the latest rumors from CR. And Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is claimed to feature 15+ stops of dynamic range, just like the Cinema EOS C300 Mark II, probably at the hardware level (in practice it should perform lower than 15 stops).
And the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is rumored to feature a newly developed 22MP full frame sensor. And it will be announced in February/March 2016, probably at CP+ Show in Japan.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is scheduled to be priced at $5999, it may change slightly when it at the time of the announcement, but it will be cheaper than the Nikon D5 ($6,496).
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Features:
- New 22mp full frame Canon sensor
- 80+ AF Points
- New processor technology
- 14+ stops of dynamic range
- Nearly 15fps
- 4K video (max frame rate unknown)
- Dual CFast
- Slightly larger LCD
- To be Announced in February/March, shipping in April.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Will Feature 15+ Stops of Dynamic Range
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Will Feature a New 22MP Full Frame Sensor
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to Feature 25MP Canon Sensor
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Specs, to be Announced at CP+ 2016?
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video