The next-generation EOS flagship camera Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is rumored to feature a 25MP sensor manufactured by Canon.
According to the previous rumor, Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera will be announced in late 2015 and it will have greatly improved gynamic range, possibly have the most stops of any DSLR currently on the market.
In addition, Canon 1D X Mark II will be powered by a DIGIC 7 image processor.
The latest rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 25MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and 5D Mark IV Will Feature Dual Pixel AF
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Coming with Greatly Improved Dynamic Range
- Canon EOS C500 Mark II Rumored to Feature 6K+ Video
- New Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumors: Coming in Late 2015, Specs
- Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored to Use C300 Mark II Technology, Coming Summer