The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera is rumored to be announced in the first week of February since Canon invited many people to join a Canon event the first week of February. It seems that Canon will have a major press release with product announcement then.
The CP+ show 2016 runs from February 25, 2016 until February 28, 2016, and the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II was previously rumored to be announced at CP+ Show in Japan. Here are the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II specifications (via CR):
- Resolution: 22mp
- Media: 1 CFast / 1 CompactFlash
- LCD: Some touchscreen functionality
- Video: 4K at 60fps (other video specifications unknown)
- Feature: GPS
- Feature: Intervalometer
- Price: $5999 USD (could fluctuate slightly)
- Announcement: First week of February 2016
- Shipping: April 2016
- 4K RAW video mode for frame capture for stills.
So, are you satisfied with this 1D X Mark II specs?
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to be Announced in the First Week of February?
- Confirmed: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to Have a New DIGIC 7 Processor
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Will Feature a New 22MP Full Frame Sensor
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Released in April 2016