The new Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens is the world’s lightest autofocus lens for EOS M cameras and the world’s first macro lens with a built-in Macro Lite, designed to help new and more advanced users close in to capture these incredible details. The US price of this lens is $299 and it will be released in June, 2016.
Canon EF-M 28mm F/3.5 Macro Key Features:
- EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 44.8mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5
- One UD Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Hybrid IS Image Stabilization
- Maximum Magnification: 1.2x
- Super Macro Setting for 3.7″ Min. Focus
- Built-In Macro Lite LED
- Retractable Design for Compact Profile
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens Additional Features:
- World’s first autofocus lens capable of focusing at infinity in normal shooting and macro shooting with up to 1.2x magnification.
- Hybrid IS helps reduce camera shake for enjoyable handheld photography.
- Stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
- One UD lens and two aspherical lensesÃƒ help deliver outstanding results at all zoom settings by reducing chromatic aberration.
- Equivalent to a 45mm standard lens (35mm equivalent) for flexible image capture of various subjects and scenes, macro distances and beyond.
- Acute lens top shape helps provide accurate image capture even at short working distances.
The new Speedlite 600EX II-RT sits at the top of Canon’s on-camera E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible flash lineup with a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm. It delivers impressive power, responsive performance and advanced, wireless communication for those who demand the very best in flash photography. The US price of Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT is $579 and the shipping is scheduled to start in June, 2016.
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Key Features:
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- 1.1-1.5x Improved Continuous Shooting
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Bounce Adapter & Hard Color Filters
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Additional features:
- Zoom flash head covers a wide range of 20-200mm; maximum guide number is 197ft./60m at ISO 100.
- Improved performance of continuous flash by approx. 1.1 to 1.5x for fast firing (up to 2.0x if used with optional Compact Battery Pack CP-E4N).
- Multiple flash system allows control of up to five groups of flashes.
- Dust and water-resistant body for reliable operation in various environments.
- New features include a flash-readiness indicator on display panel, button and dial operation and manual flash output for ease of operation.
- New, specially designed accessories include a bounce adapter, SCF-E3 color hard-type filter sets and a soft case.
- Dot matrix LCD panel for enhanced display information, including flash mode, C.Fn and P.Fn for quick and convenient visibility.
- 15 Custom Functions and 6 Personal Functions for creative flexibility.
- Full swivel, 180 Degree in either direction.
Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Key Features:
- 20.2MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Sensor
- 25x Optical Zoom Lens
- 25-625mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 922k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 3200 and Up to 7.1 fps Shooting
- Auto Zoom and Smart AUTO Modes
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!