The Digital Picture completed their review of the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM lens saying that this lens has excellent price-to-performance ratio and it is a great addition to your bag. Excellent value!
The technology upgrades appearing in this lens make it potentially a better choice than even some higher-priced lenses for at least some applications including video. Those already having a high end telephoto zoom lens in their kit may still be interested in having a light weight, low cost alternative available for casual photography opportunities. The attractively-designed 70-300 IS II features great AF and IS systems, but it is the excellent price-to-performance ratio that makes it an easy choice and worthwhile addition to a great many photographers’ kits.
You can read the full review at The Digital Picture.
Join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens Review (by PhotographyBlog)
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens Review (by TDP)
- Review: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens Test Results at DxOMark
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens Review (by LensTip): Excellent!
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens DxOMark Review