A Prototype of the Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM Lens is showing at the Canon EXPO. We have seen a patent for such a Canon EF 600mm f/4 DO IS USM Lens in the past. Photography Bay had a chance to take several photos of this new lens. Thanks to the diffractive optics inside, the new EF 600mm f/4L DO BR lens is substantially shorter than the current EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM lens (Amazon, B&H).
Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM Lens Prototype Images
See more EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM Lens Prototype Images and Details at Photography Bay.
See also: Best Canon Lenses for Wildlife Photography.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- New Patent: Canon EF 600mm f/4 DO IS USM Lens
- Nikon 600mm f/4E FL ED VR Lens Video Review: Wildlife Photography in Alaska
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Lens Sample Images
- First Nikon 600mm f/4E FL ED VR Lens Beta Test
- Nikon 200-500mm vs Tamron 150-600mm vs Sigma 150-600mm (C & S) Specs Comparison