We already reported that Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced in late August and showcased at Photokina 2016 in September. The estimated retail price of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera body will be around $3,500.
According to the report coming out of CanonRumors, Canon will soon update the current EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens and this new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS replacement will be announced together with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV as a kit lens. Currently, it is still not clear whether the new L lens will support the Power Zoom PZ-E1.
Several improvements will be made to the 5D Mark IV when it comes to its specifications. It is already confirmed that Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will have internal 4K feature and 120fps at 1080p.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs:
- Internal 4K
- 120fps at 1080p
- 24.2MP Full Frame Sensor
- 61 AF Points (41 crosstype)
- DIGIC 7+ (Single)
- ISO 100-51,200 (expandable options)
- 3.2″ touchscreen LCD
- CFast/SD card slots
- Wifi built-in
- GPS built-in
- BG-E20 battery grip
- LP-E20 battery
- Slight weight reduction
- Price around $3,500 USD at launch
- To be announced in late August/early September
- To be released in October, 2016
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
Note: You can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- 5D Mark III Replacement Coming in 3 Versions: 5D Mark IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 3D
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Coming with New Battery Grip “BG-E20″
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Coming at Photokina 2016, Price around $3500
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III Coming with 1D X Mark II or 5D Mark IV in 2016
- Confirmed: Canon EOS 5D Mark III Successor Will be Called “EOS 5D Mark IV”