Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens, the replacement of current Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II lens, is rumored to be announced before the end of 2015 and it will feature Canon’s new Blue Spectrum Refractive (BR) element. The announcement may also delayed to early 2016.
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens is a high performance, water-resistant, ultra wide-angle L-series zoom lens used a lot by event photographers. An f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective in low light situations and offers shallow depth of field focus control. The optical design has been improved to offer better edge-to-edge image quality. The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens is now $100 off.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II Lens to be Announced in Late Summer 2015
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens Rumored Price: $1899 USD
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L II USM Lens to be Announced in Late 2015
- Canon 6D Mark II Rumored to be Announced in Late 2015
- Canon EOS 80D Rumored to Come in Late 2015 with 28-34MP APS-C Sensor