Canon released the new update version 4.3.0 of its popular Digital Photo Professional 4 (DPP 4) RAW processing software, which expands the support of its DSLRs to include EOS 1200D, EOS 60Da and EOS 60D as well as its PowerShot G7 X and PowerShot G1 X Mark II premium expert compacts and EOS M2 and EOS M Compact System Cameras…
Just click on your camera, and select DPP 4.3.0 from the software options to download.
The new update – version 4.3.0 – also incorporates two critical fixes, including a phenomenon in which the picture style set on the camera is not transferred to Digital Photo Professional properly and a phenomenon in which the copy and paste command using keyboard shortcuts cannot be used for the folder name.
“As part of Canon’s ongoing development of its Digital Photo Professional software, regular updates and fixes keep it up to date with our end users. Canon always listens carefully to customer feedback and this latest update is an example of that,” commented Mike Burnhill, Canon Europe’s Professional Imaging Technical Support Programme manager.
DPP 4.3.0: KEY FEATURES
- Faster, real-time adjustments
- Improved RAW file workflow
- Better, more approachable user interfaces
- Compatible with 64-bit native environments
- Colour adjustments for specific colour gamuts
- Improved highlight recovery provides expanded tonality
- Improved shadow recovery function
- Support for movie playback
- Auto Lighting Optimizer can be applied to JPEG images
- Better integration with EOS Utility 3 software
Read more: Canon Rumors
- Sony Released New Firmware Update Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- Samsung NX500 Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released
- The Big Deal Photo Software Education & Membership Bundle for $99
- Pentax K-3 Firmware Update Version 1.21 Available For Download
- Fujifilm X-T1 New Firmware Update V3.11 Released