The 2016 NAB Show is on the way, this event is scheduled to begin on April 16 for press folks, while regular visitors can check out the latest videography products as of April 18. The exhibition will be located at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Recently, the NAB Hub had a short interview with Tim Smith, the Senior Advisor, Film and TV Production at Canon. And he said we should expect to see “low cost, high quality offerings”, plus a “surprise” from Canon along with working 8K cameras and 8K displays at NAB 2016.
Q: What products/services will your company be showcasing?
A: We will be showing not only our existing product line, with a few surprises, but we will also be showing working 8K cameras and 8K displays that look into the future of production.
Maybe this new 8K camera will be the long rumored EOS C500 successor (EOS C500 Mark II).
Or, maybe not.
Stay tuned for more info. You can read the full interview at NAB Hub.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS C500 Mark II Coming at NAB Show 2016 with 8K Recording
- Three Canon Mirrorless Cameras Coming in 2016, One Will Have 4K Feature!
- New Canon Cameras, Printers and Camcorders Announced at CES 2016
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored to be Announced around NAB 2016
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2016