Now the Canon EOS 7D Mark II firmware update version 1.04 is available for download online.
Firmware Version 1.0.4 is for cameras with Firmware Version 1.0.2 or earlier. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.4, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Firmware Version 1.0.4 incorporates the following fixes:
1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s AF function may not operate properly at a focal length of approximately 100mm when used with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in rare instances, the reduction of the flicker effect cannot be achieved when in AI servo AF mode, despite the “Anti-flicker shoot” function being set to “Enable”.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the Picture Style settings may not be applied to the captured image when the camera is set to custom shooting mode C1, C2 or C3.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the first still image captured in live view mode may not record the correct date and time.
5. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, image noise may appear in JPEG images when brightness or contrast is corrected by the Auto Lighting Optimizer function.
Read more: Best lenses for Canon 7D Mark II.
Follow Canon EOS 7D Mark II on Facebook:
- New Firmware Update Version 1.20 for Nikon D4S Available for Download
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Version 1.04 out in the Wild
- Leica M 240 Firmware Update 18.104.22.168 Available for Download
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.0 Details Leaked
- Olympus E-M1 Firmware Update V1.3 Available for Download