The new Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera will be smaller and lighter than the 6D and it will feature its own full frame sensor. The 6D Mark II will not be released until early 2016 at the earliest.
Below are the new rumored specs of Canon 6D Mark II:
- Smaller in size and lighter in weight than Canon EOS 6D.
- its own full frame image sensor.
- “New connectivity feature”
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
- pricing around $2,100
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on Facebook:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored To Be More Expensive
- Canon Multilayer Sensors Coming in Two Professional FF DSLRs
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and 5D Mark IV Will Feature Dual Pixel AF
- Canon 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II Rumored to Have New 65 Points AF
- Canon 6D Mark II Will be Unveiled after 5D Mark IV’s Launch in late Q1 2016