Canon has begun testing the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV bodies for selected photographers. And Canon 5D Mark IV will be announced some time in Q4 of 2015.
The specs of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV hasn’t leaked yet, it is still unknown if 5D Mark IV will use the rumored new DIGIC 7 processor. Bwlow are the rumored specs of Canon 5D Mark IV.
- 28MP full frame sensor
- 12 fps
- ISO 100 – 204,800
- 61 AF piont (All Cross)
- Dual CFast Cards
- 4K Video Capture
In addition, Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is rumored to be announced in the Winter of 2016 after the release the of Canon 5D Mark IV.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors.
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
- New Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumors: Coming in Late 2015, Specs
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video
- Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored to Use C300 Mark II Technology, Coming Summer
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Coming with Greatly Improved Dynamic Range
- Canon EOS 7D To Be Discontinued This June, 7D Mark II Coming Soon