A Prototype of the Canon 120MP DSLR camera is showing at the Canon EXPO along with the Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM lens. Photography Bay had a chance to get a closer look at the 120MP prototype DSLR at the Canon Expo. Actually, there is a prototype shooting live images at the full 120MP resolution on the Expo floor. This propotype is using a 120MP APS-H sensor in a Canon EOS 5Ds Body (Amazon, B&H). And it can produce RAW files around 210MB per image. These photos are incredible (1:1 view on the 4K monitor).
Canon 120MP DSLR Prototype
You can see more at Photography Bay.
See also: Best Canon Lenses for Wildlife Photography.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM Lens Prototype at Canon EXPO
- Canon Developing 120MP DSLR Camera, 8K Cinema EOS Camera and 8K Display
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2016
- First Canon Full Frame Astrophotography DSLR to be Released in 2016
- Canon EOS 80D Rumored Specs, Coming in the Second Quarter of 2016