At Canon EXPO 2015, we have seen a prototype of Canon 120MP DSLR camera. This propotype is using a 120MP APS-H sensor in a Canon EOS 5Ds Body (Amazon, B&H). And it can produce RAW files around 210MB per image.
The latest news showed that the final version of Canon 120MP DSLR is at least 2 years away. This means that we could see such an amazing Canon 120MP DSLR camera in 2017 at the earliest.
And Canon is now working on the new lenses to prepare for such a camera and other projects. Great News!
via: Canon Rumors
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon 120MP DSLR Prototype at Canon EXPO: Produces 210MB RAW Files
- First Image of Canon 8K Cinema EOS Camera at Canon EXPO 2015
- Canon Developing 120MP DSLR Camera, 8K Cinema EOS Camera and 8K Display
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2016
- Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM Lens Prototype at Canon EXPO